inspired by the white stripes at madison square garden july 24th, 2007.
1. Have a deep reservoir of quality songs to draw from
2. Know how to play instruments masterfully
3. Have incredible chemistry with your bandmates
4. Always put the audience first
5. Have style
– it’s fun to watch large groups of white people try to dance.
– while we were waiting for the encore, many people screaming “WOOOOOO,” some dude yelled out, “COME ON! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” in a really whiney, fratty sounding voice. could have been will ferrell himself (i wished).
– here’s a fun blogpost i found: “top 5 things that need to stop happening at shows”