everyone’s been great. thank you, lovies. i am battening down the hatches. this could be a while. in the meantime, there are still daily delights. and funny stuff. like what happened to me on Sunday in the guest lounge on the 17th floor of Sloan Kettering. I posted it on my Twitter page. Read from bottom up.
- Giving peep shows to cancer patients. Classy!11:08 AM Jul 12th from mobile web
- A boob popped out of my sundress.11:07 AM Jul 12th from mobile web
- A nurse woke me up. “Miss, you are exposed.”11:06 AM Jul 12th from mobile web
- But a funny thing happened when I fell asleep in the lounge.11:05 AM Jul 12th from mobile web
- I’ve got the hospital room blues. Waiting, waiting.11:05 AM Jul 12th from mobile web